Microsoft’s official OneDrive app for iOS devices has now updated to Version 10.4. This latest update fixes a bug relating to the upload button but also adds support for multi-factor authentication powered by Symantec VIP. Symantec is a company that specializes in IT security, particularly authentication relating to biometrics. This likely has to do with iOS devices that support logging in via fingerprint. Here’s the official release notes.
- Support for Symantec VIP multi-factor authentication.
- Fixed an issue where the Upload to OneDrive button was an unreadable color.
The previous update, 10.3.3, that rolled out earlier this week didn’t add any new features however it did fix a variety of bug fixes. Here are the notes for that release.
- A bug with the title field being empty when trying to rename or create a folder. (Special thanks to everyone who reported this)
- A bug where your offline PDFs sometimes wouldn’t open.
- An issue where the photo you had opened would change while camera upload was running.
- A crash in the Files app as well as in the iMessage app.
- An issue for devices using Proxy Automatic Configuration.
Do you use OneDrive on your iOS devices? Let us know if you would recommend the app to others in the comments below.