The official Mixer app updated to Version 4.5.0 on Apple’s iOS devices this week. This update squashed a variety of bugs, rewrote some in-app text, and introduced a new feature that allows users to check if the Mixer service is have any tech troubles.
Here’s the full release notes:
- Added the Mixer service status page.
- When things don’t feel right, go to Profile>Settings Gear>Mixer Status, we might be having issues connecting to various services or having an incident.
- Fixed a problem where tapping on the skill tray caused a crash.
- Fixed issues where audio would start playing upon getting Mixer notifications while in the app.
- We fixed error messages to say stuff good.
- Our sentences are a lot better now.
Mixer is Microsoft’s own video game streaming service that allows users to broadcast and view content via its official apps and website. It still has a ways to go before it reaches Twitch levels of engagement but it’s recently been adding a lot of new features to try and win both viewers and streamers over and its apps have been getting a lot of updates.
Do you use Mixer? Let us know why or why not in the comments below and then follow us on Pinterest for more gaming content.