Microsoft appears to be in a fit and finish mode with a frenzy of app updates and OS upgrades being released to users within the last few days. Over the past week, Windows users on both the public release of Windows 10 and Insider programs have seen updates to apps such as the Outlook Calendar and Mail, Movies & TV, and Photos.
Today, Ellen Kilbourne of the Groove Music and Movies & TV apps team has tweeted that Windows users can expect another update to their music experience on both phones and PCs.
— Ellen Kilbourne (@ellenment) November 10, 2015
According to Ellen:
A new release is available today for the Groove app on Windows 10 for desktop and mobile. This release includes the following:
For desktop (version 3.6.1513.0):
- Improved Live Tile UX Showing the Groove logo when artwork is displayed
- Showing album art
- Removing the black half gradient
- Shuffling the metadata around to be more useful
- Read album reviews
- Update to Playlist header
- Remove things from Recent Plays
The update isn’t live just yet, but should be hitting devices later on today.