Microsoft’s 2018 Black Friday deals feature cool discounts on Surface and Xbox hardware
Updated: to include Nov. 18-26: Save up to $310 on Surface Pro Core M deal.
With Black Friday quickly approaching in the US, Microsoft has decided to officially release its list of deals that include savings on Surface devices, Windows 10 PCs, Xbox One consoles and other gaming accessories.
On the Surface front
Microsoft just updated its Surface line of hardware with the latest Intel Chipsets, updated graphics processors and new color options, and all of that can now be had for a limited time discount.
Going into Black Friday, the Microsoft Store is offering $330.00 off select Surface devices.
- Nov. 18-24: Save up to $300 on the Surface Laptop 2 – Black
- Nov. 18-24: Save up to $50 on Surface Go
- • Nov. 18-26: Save up to $310 on Surface Pro Core M
- Nov. 22-26: Save up to $330 on select Surface Pro 6 Black + Black Type Cover, starting at $999
- Nov. 22-26: Save up to $360 on Surface Pro Core M
Coming to Xbox One
Microsoft also recently held its first ever Xbox exclusive FanFest in Mexico City this past weekend and at the event, the company unveiled a slew of gaming related news. Perhaps, most pertinent to Xbox fans or curious Ps4 gamers was Microsoft’s news about its deals for its console during Black Friday.
Starting today, gamers can save up to $100 on Xbox One consoles and grab an Xbox Game Pass for $1.00.
- Nov. 10-Jan. 3: Join Xbox Game Pass and get your first month for $1
- Nov. 15-30: Get 1 month of Xbox Live Gold for $1
- Nov. 18-26: Save up to $100 on select Xbox One consoles
- Nov. 22-Nov. 30: Deals on games including Forza Horizon 4 for up to 35 percent off, State of Decay 2 for 35 percent off and Sea of Thieves for 50 percent off
Grab a new PC for cheap
Even though the traditional Back-to-School buying season is behind us, parents, students, employees can still grab a new Windows 10 powered PC on the cheap.
- Nov. 10-30: Get $120 off the MSI GL63 8RE-629 NewEgg.com and save up to $100 off the MSI GV62 8RD-200 on Amazon.com
- Nov. 18-26: Get $400 off when you purchase the Odyssey Z ($1799.99) and the HMD Odyssey+ ($499.99) together on Samsung.com for just $1,899.99
- Nov. 18-30: Save $150 on the Huawei Matebook X Pro at the Microsoft Store and get $30 off the Huawei MateBook D 14 on Amazon.com
- Nov. 22-24: Get $200 off the Acer Nitro 5 Nov. 21-26 at BestBuy.com
- Nov. 22-30: Buy a Dell Inspiron 15for $499, save $200
- Nov 22-Dec.1: Save up to $100 on the Asus ZenBook 13 (UX331) at Amazon.com and get the Asus VivoBook Flip 14 (TP412) for only $399 at Walmart.com.
- Starting Nov. 22: Don’t miss great Black Friday deals from HP.com where you can save up to $740 on select ENVY, Pavilion, OMEN, and Spectre PCs
- Starting Nov. 23: Buy the Lenovo X1 Carbon for just $899.99 while supplies last
Perhaps, a bit biased, but it seems Nov 18 – 30 might be a good time to check the Microsoft Store for what amounts to a MacBook Pro running Windows 10. For those not interested in the Surface Laptop, the Huawei held the title for best overall PC by many reviewers for much of 2018.
And the rest
Other unrelated PC or gaming deals that can be found at the Microsoft Store include:
- Starting Nov. 22: Save 40 percent on a Turtle Beach Stealth 300 Gaming Headset for Xbox One
- Starting Nov. 22: Save up to 40 percent on select KASA Smart Home Products
- Starting Nov. 22: Buy a Harry Potter Kano Coding Kit and save $30 on the Kano Pixel Kit
- Nov. 22-30: Save $150 on the HP Windows Mixed Reality Headset with Motion Controllers
- Nov. 22-28: Save up to $50 on the Epsilon Soundstream H2GO True Wireless Portable Speaker, Soundstream H2GO True Wireless Earbuds or Street Hopper 6 Plus with Wireless Microphone
- Nov. 23-24: Buy a Samsung Galaxy S9/9+ and receive 1 year of Office 365 Home or Personal
Nov. 23-27: Buy the ASUS ROG Phone and receive the ASUS ROG Voyager Backpack (a $109 value)
While I personally was holding out for a Surface Headphone purchase, but I think these deals will be more than enough for customers to fill their shopping carts.Further reading: Black Friday, Microsoft, PCs, Store, Surface, Windows 10, Xbox Live, Xbox One