The official iOS and Windows 10 Microsoft Whiteboard apps updated today on their respective devices.
This latest update removed the ability to create new stacks of objects but added text lists directly onto the whiteboard canvas, note grids, new templates, and fixes to two bugs that were preventing users from editing and sharing content.
Here’s the full release notes:
More new features to help you structure your ideas!
- Lists: Add text lists directly to the canvas.
- Note Grids: Organize your notes with a note grid.
- New Templates: Understand your customers better by using the new empathy map and persona builder templates.
- Bug Fixes: In addition to our regular bug fixes, this release addresses two major bugs that were blocking some users from editing text or sharing boards.
- Stacks: We removed the ability to create new stacks of objects based on user feedback. We are actively developing alternative ways to group content on a board and will have more to share in the immediate future.
Microsoft Whiteboard is a free collaboration tool that allows numerous users to write and draw on digital workspaces in the cloud.
Do you use Whiteboard? Let us know what you think of the service in the comments below and then follow us on Pinterest, Twitter, and Facebook for more Microsoft app news.