The Windows 10 Microsoft Whiteboard app updated this week with some improvements for the user inking experience.
Among the improvements are a smaller pen size, thicker highlights, a color picker, and visual improvements for some languages.
Here’s the full release notes:
This release has updates that will help you manage your ink
- Step up your color-coding game using the ink color picker. Select some ink and hit the color palette button to change the ink color.
- The smallest pen size is now thinner, making it easier to write small.
- Highlighter sizes are now thicker, making it easier to highlight your notes.
- Ink beautification improvements for several languages including German, Spanish, and Dutch.
- More bug fixes and improvements!
Do you use Microsoft Whiteboard on your Windows 10 device? Let us know which of the above improvements you appreciate the most on the comments below and then follow us on Twitter for more Windows 10 app news.
[appbox windowsstore 9mspc6mp8fm4]