Microsoft has announced a digital event for February 24. The event, titled "What's Next in Security from Microsoft," is focused on cyber security and the latest security innovations across Microsoft and other platforms and clouds.
Confirmed for the event are Vasu Jakkal, Microsoft Corporate Vice President of Security, Compliance, and Identity, and other security experts. These folks will talk about the latest innovations that can reduce risks from cybersecurity issues. Jeff Pollard, Vice President, and Principal Analyst at Forrester, is also scheduled to speak at the event.
He will talk about the intelligence of the cloud and how it can be used to create innovative security solutions. For IT Admins, and anyone else attending the following topics will be discussed.
- Update your security strategy with the latest market trends.
- Protect your identities, apps, clouds, and endpoints with comprehensive solutions.
- Eliminate blind spots with proactive threat hunting and extended detection and response (XDR).
- Enforce least privilege access across your clouds.
- Identify security gaps and protect your multicloud environments against threats.
Other than these speakers, Microsoft will also have a Q&A session in the chat, so your security questions can be answered. If you're interested in attending, you can register now for free using a Microsoft Account.