The official Microsoft Translator app on Apple’s iOS devices updated to Version 3.2.8 today and, while no new features were added with this update, a lot of bugs and glitches relating to UI and functionality were fixed.
Here’s the full release notes:
- Resolved layout bug on Settings page
- Resolved bug with translation history
- Layout improvements for translating long texts
- Fixed issue of frequent prompts for microphone permissions and privacy page
- Fixed bug where recent languages were not shown in order of last used
- Fixed crashing issue for image translation when in landscape view
Microsoft Translator receives updates quite a bit with recent updates adding several new languages and Apple Watch support. Do you use Microsoft Translator? Let us know in the comments below and then follow us on Pinterest for more app content.
Developer: Microsoft Corporation