Microsoft’s Bing Translator app just received an update for iPhones. The app now has tighter integration with the Apple Watch, although Microsoft didn’t specify exactly all the features that makes the enhanced support for the watch possible. Other new features and improvements include,
– Significantly improved support for “Apple Watch”
– Improved interaction with microphone button in the Conversations feature
– Revised permissions requests, including removing request for geolocation
– Improved copy text option for image translation
– General bug fixes and improvements
These features will likely significantly improve the overall experience of the app, especially among Watch users. Feel free to share what you think of the new update in the comment section down below.