The Game Developers Conference (GDC 2023) is right around the corner. Held at the Moscone Convention Center in San Francisco, the 23rd annual event will take place from March 20-24. Aside from the main expo, there will be plenty of lectures, roundtable discussions and more from industry experts, as well as an awards ceremony and indie games festival.
Microsoft will be participating both on-site and online. From March 22-24 at the Xbox Lounge in the Moscone Center South Lobby, those interested can learn more about publishing with [email protected] and [email protected]
Online, there will be 11 tech talks available exclusively on the official Microsoft Game Dev GDC 2023 page. These videos will be accessible on March 22nd at 8am ET. The online exclusive tech talks are listed below.
- Cloud Solutions for Single Player Story-driven Games: Variable State talks Getting Started with [email protected]
- Empowering Underrepresented Creators
- From Application to Approval: Joining Xbox in Less than 30 Days through the new Onboarding Hub
- Seven Steps that Made Halo Infinite More Energy Efficient and How Your Studio Can Do It Too
- Accessible and Inclusive Developer Tools: How Xbox Empowers More Creators with New GDK Features
- Tips from Rare for Easier Debugging of Unreal Engine 5 Games Using Visual Studio
- Valheim Case Study: Piktiv Shares Learnings from Integrating Azure PlayFab Multiplayer Services
- How Minecraft’s Need for Scalable LiveOps Led to the Improved Capability of Azure PlayFab Economy v2
- Manage and Grow Your In-game Economy with the Expanded Feature Set of PlayFab Economy v2
- Stop Losing Players! Engage and Retain Players with Content They’ll Love Using Azure PlayFab ML-Powered Churn Prediction
- Why I Chose Game Pass: No More Robots Talks About Growing their Audience for Let’s Build a Zoo
No doubt these resources will be invaluable for anyone looking to get into game development, or who are interested in the subject.