The Microsoft To-Do app has updated on Android and iOS devices to Version 1.38.85 and 1.39 respectively.
Here’s the full release notes:
Microsoft To-Do on iOS
- New: We’ve made it easier to move your tasks between lists. Just swipe from the left on the to-do, tap the new yellow Move to button and choose the new list.
- New: We believe that a to-do by any other name would still accomplish just as much, so our To-Do list is now named Tasks.
- Improved: We’re continuing to make improvements to sync and accessibility. This particular update includes faster sync for newly created lists and better voiceover support when completing tasks.
Microsoft To-Do on Android
- If you’ve ever lost track of an important to-do due to a case of clumsy fingers, we’ve got your back. We now give you the option to Undo after removing a to-do from the Important smart list.
- We’ve improved sync and performance in shared lists, including fixing a crash that could occur when removing members.
Which devices do you use To-Do on? Let us know in the comments below and then follow us on Pinterest for more Microsoft content.Android, Apps, iOS, Microsoft, Microsoft To-Do