The iOS update brings Microsoft To Do up to Version 2.12 and mostly contains fixes and improvements for features ranging from crashes to VoiceOver.
Here’s the full release notes:
- We fixed a crash that could pop up when you switched between To Do and another app.
- Sometimes your deleted due dates or recurrence options would pop back into the app when you relaunched it. We’ve made sure that they’re gone for good now.
- We made a lot of accessibility fixes, including not cutting off the text when you hit the share button and you have a larger text size.
- We also made some VoiceOver improvements.
- The Android update makes several design improvements to the UI that improve usability and accessibility.
Here’s the release notes for the Android app update:
- Not seeing enough Suggestions in My Day? We’ve added a “Load more” button to expand your options.
- We’ve improved the design when you add a task.
- The sections within your Flagged Email list have had a slight name change to make the sections clearer.
- You can now press the back key to exit the app on your tablet.
- We made a lot of accessibility improvements, including updating colors to ensure a higher contrast ratio.