Microsoft's To-Do productivity app updated across Windows 10, Android, and iOS devices today with a variety of different new features added and changes made to each.
Here's all of the release notes:
- We’ve added new emojis to our emoji picker
- And if your emojification needs require an even larger emoji selection, you can simply press the Windows key + . to open the Windows emoji keyboard.
- Have you tried using Microsoft To-Do with Cortana? Just add your Outlook or Office 365 account as a connected service to Cortana and you can ask Cortana to add new reminders and tasks.
- With this update, we’ve souped up the sidebar, which is now fullscreen on iPhone.
- You can also swipe to leave or delete a list directly from the sidebar on both iPhone and iPad.
- Introducing file attachments! Now you can attach any photo from your phone to a task on a personal list.
- Add a task easily with our new To-Do tile (Android 8.0+) in the notification bar.
- Add due dates, reminder & recurrence when you create a task with our rich entry bar.
- If you have a small screen & big device font size, then we no longer cut off list names.
- Bug fixes, including accessibility fixes.
Do you use Microsoft To-Do on your device? Let us know which version you access the most in the comments below and then follow us on Pinterest for more Microsoft app content.
[appbox windowsstore 9nblggh5r558]
[appbox appstore id1212616790]
[appbox googleplay id=com.microsoft.todos]