Microsoft’s To Do app updated across iOS, Android, and Windows 10 devices today with some minor fixes on Android and iOS and some rather useful changes on Windows.
Here’s the full Windows 10 release notes:
- Another boost to your productivity! You can now quickly jump to your desired smartlist on right-clicking the To Do application from the taskbar and the start menu.
- We’ve fixed the order in which tasks show up in My Day when they are added in bulk from any list.
- We’ve made a few other bug fixes around narrator announcements for tasks in the Planned smartlist and keyboard accessibility issues in the My Day Suggestions pane.
Here’s the release notes for the iOS update:
- We fixed some bugs including the one that was causing two instances of a file being uploaded.
And here’s the notes for the update on Android:
- We’ve updated the 3rd party notices by adding a notice for tensorflow lite.
Have you noticed any other changes made with today’s To Do update? Let us know in the comments below and then follow us on Twitter and Facebook for more Microsoft app news.