The Android update added the ability to print lists, improved the look of the light and dark modes, and added an option to show or hide completed tasks in the Important list.
Here’s the full release notes:
- You can now print your lists! Find the option in your list menu.
- We’ve changed some of our graphics so that they look better with light mode & dark mode.
- We’ve added the option to show or hide completed tasks in your Important list.
- We made several smaller fixes & improvements.
The iOS app updated added push notifications for personal Microsoft accounts, better support for imported Wunderlist lists, and new star labels for important tasks in Planner.
Here’s the full release notes for the iOS update as shown on the web:
- Importing your lists from Wunderlist? We’ll now highlight the lists that were shared in Wunderlist and prompt you to reshare them in To Do.
- We’ll now star your tasks from Planner if the importance level is set.
- We fixed an issue where tasks sometimes disappeared due to a network error.
The release notes show additional info when viewed in the Store app on an iOS device. Here’s the text that’s not shown in the web version:
- We’ve brought push notifications to personal Microsoft accounts. What does this mean? If you share a list, you’ll be notified if the other person adds a task or checks on off. Coming soon for work and school accounts too.
- We’ve given our menu a bit of elasticity, so it stretches a bit if you try to extend it past its maximum view. It’s all in the details.
Do you use Microsoft To Do on your Android or iOS smart devices? Let us know what you think of these updates in the comments below and then follow us on Pinterest, Twitter, and Facebook in the comments below.