The Android version of Microsoft To Do received an app update recently that should now have rolled out to all users.
This latest update adds quite a bit to the productivity app with new sorting and smart options, a smaller app size, and better optimization for power users with a lot of tasks.
Here’s the full release notes:
- We’ve added sorting for completed tasks in each list.
- We also added new designs for empty All and Completed smart lists.
- We reduced the size of the app so it will take up less room on your phone.
- If you have a large number of tasks you may have noticed that your Planned list would get a little slow, we’ve improved that now.
- We fixed the swipe action as it was a little too sensitive.
- Other bug fixes and app improvements, including a new widget design when you’re in light mode.
Microsoft To Do is a free task management app that’s gaining more and more users, especially with the shutdown of Wunderlist. The Windows 10 To Do app has received a lot of attention recently with a new app icon and several new features in its latest updates.
Do you like using the Android To Do app or do you prefer another version? Share your thoughts with the community in the comments below and then follow us on Pinterest and Facebook for more Microsoft app content.