The Microsoft To Do app updated on Android devices today with the new, and much-wanted, option to add newly-created tasks to the top of a list by default.
This change recently came to the iOS version and the Windows 10 version in their own respective updates so it’s good that it’s finally come to Android users as well.
In addition to this change, this update also makes some improvements to scaling and scrolling and speeds up the user flow after deleting a task.
Here’s the full release notes:
- We’ve added the option to add new tasks to the top. Choose your preference in settings.
- We now scale the Suggestions button if you’re using a large font size.
- We fixed scrolling issues when you edited a long note.
- If you delete a task on your tablet, we’ll now close the detail view.
- We made many other small fixes and improvements.
Are there any changes that you’d like to see come to Microsoft To Do? Share your thoughts with the community in the comments below and then follow us on Pinterest for more tech content.