Both the Android and iOS versions of Microsoft’s To Do app updated this week with a number of fixes for several bugs that had been plaguing users, such as disappearing tasks, and to improve some features, such as split-screen support on tablets.
Here’s the full release notes for the iOS update which bring the Microsoft To Do app up to Version 2.23:
In this release we have fixed the following:
- Fixed bug related to "Planned List" disappearance
- Fixed issues related to Custom Recurrences of tasks
- Fixed accessibility bugs related to VoiceOver experience
And here’s the release notes for the Android app update:
This release consists of the following bug fixes:
- We have removed the unnecessary autofill suggestions which come during task creation
- Bug fix to improve the talkback announcement for navigation behavior
- Bug fix to improve the "Important" smart list
- Bug fix to provide better split-screen support
The Windows 10 Microsoft To Do app also updated recently with its own set of bug fixes. You can read all about those here.