The official Microsoft Teams app for Android smartphones and tablets updated to Version 1416/188.8.131.529042206 this week. This latest update added support for Hindi, Filipino, Bangla, and Telugu, added trending messages to the Activity Feed, and also activated Microsoft Whiteboard collaboration for during meetings.
This update is nearly identical to the one that rolled out to the iOS version of Microsoft Teams last week with the main difference being the lack of the new style app icon (which the iOS version got).
Here’s the full release notes:
- Collaborate on a Microsoft Whiteboard during a meeting
- “Call me” in meetings now remembers your number for easier re-dialing
- Select channel tabs will open inside Teams
- See trending messages in your Activity feed
- See What’s New in Teams from within the app
- Teams is now available in Hindi, Filipino, Bangla, and Telugu
- Bug fixes and performance improvements
Microsoft Teams is a collaboration service for businesses. In addition to Android, there are also official Microsoft Teams app for iOS and Windows 10, both of which update on a very regular basis.
Do you use Microsoft Teams? Let us know why or why not in the comments below and then follow us on Twitter for more Microsoft app news.Further reading: Android, Apps, Microsoft, Microsoft Teams