Microsoft has released an update to its business-to-business communication platform, Microsoft Teams, on iOS. This latest update brings a number of improvements, including the ability to mark items as read or unread in the activity feed, preview emails, amongst other changes.
Here is the full changelog:
- Improved display of tables and lists
- Mark items in activity feed as read or unread
- See when others are typing a response in chat
- Preview emails sent to channels
- Improved support for accessibility font size changes
- Bug fixes and performance improvements
With this, the app on iOS now comes in at version 1.0.14 and the update is available now in the App Store.