The Microsoft Teams app on iOS now allows users to easily switch between multiple Teams accounts. Being able to use multiple Teams accounts at the same time without having to log out and sign in has been one of the top requested features from Teams users, especially since Slack has been supporting this for quite some time.
In addition to multi account support, this latest update also brings other improvements including the ability to quote and reply to specific messages in chat. You can find the full release notes for the version 1.0.84 below:
- Quote and reply to a specific message in a chat
- Switch between multiple Teams accounts
- Turn off all incoming call notifications
- Education: Support for grading assignments
- Bug fixes and performance improvements
Do you juggle between different Office 365/Microsoft Teams accounts every day, and if so will the ability to easily switch between them will help you be more productive? Let us know in the comments below.