Microsoft is launching a new series of online sessions to help collaborators of all kinds find a new home in technologies like Microsoft Teams. The sessions are going to be limited-space affairs that let a roundtable of participants talk to one another about their individual challenges.
If you sign up for a session, here's what Microsoft says you'll learn:
- How Microsoft Teams, the newest collaboration tool
- How to keep information secure while being productive—Make it easier to work securely and maintain compliance without inhibiting your workflow.
- How to quickly visualize and analyze complex data—Zero in on the data and insights you need without having to involve a BI expert.
- How to co-author and share content quickly—Access and edit documents even while others are editing and reviewing them all at the same time.
- How to get immediate productivity gains—Most attendees leave with enough time-saving skills that time invested to attend a Customer Immersion Experience more than pays for itself in a few short days.
There are only 12 slots available per session, so you're going to have to sign up quickly if this is something that interests you. Slots could be eaten up fairly quickly - we're not sure how many sessions there are to fill. If you've ever been interested in Microsoft Teams, this should definitely be a valuable experience.