Microsoft Teams for iOS has just picked up several new features thanks a new update released yesterday. The version 1.0.34 of the app brings the ability to turn off video during a meeting to save battery life, but there are also several new features for those of you who use Teams to make external phone calls.
The iOS also supports Indonesian, Romanian and Vietnamese, and you’ll also notice some cool UX improvements. The full changelog can be seen below:
- Edit your team description and team photos
- From your chat list, swipe left on a chat to mark it as read or unread
- @mention someone with just their first name
- Forward your calls to a PSTN number, or to anyone in your organization
- Set your incoming calls to simultaneously ring anyone's phone in your organization, or a PSTN number
- Customize your voicemail greeting
- Turn off incoming video during a call to conserve your battery and data
- Microsoft Teams is now available in Indonesian, Romanian, and Vietnamese
- Bug fixes and performance improvements
We hope these new features and improvements will soon make their way to the Android app, which also gets frequent updates. Do you think the mobile apps are still missing some important communication features? Let us know below.