We’re always searching the web in search of deals for our readers, because who doesn’t like to save some money? Today, we’d like to be sure that you’re well aware of Microsoft’s huge President’s Day sale on the latest tablets and gadgets, which includes discounts on the Microsoft Band 2 and Surface Pro 4 that we reported on previously.
Speaking of the Surface Pro 4, this President’s Day sale introduces the first ever $100 price cut on Microsoft’s newest 2-in-1. The discount applies to every Surface Pro 4 configuration except the very highest-end 1TB model.
- Surface Pro 4, Intel Core M3, 8GB RAM, 128GB SSD: $799.00 (down from $899)
- Surface Pro 4, Intel Core i5, 4GB RAM, 128GB SSD: $899.00 (down from $999.00)
- Surface Pro 4, Intel Core i5, 8GB RAM, 256GB SSD: $1,199.00 (down from $1,299.00)
- Surface Pro 4, Intel Core i7, 8GB RAM, 256GB SSD: $1,499.00 (down from $1,599.00)
- Surface Pro 4, Intel Core i7, 16GB RAM, 256GB SSD: $1,699.00 (down from $1,799.00)
Because of the sale, it is also the perfect time to pick up an Xbox One. The sale introduces a $100 savings on the Xbox One+Kinect bundle, which is usually $499. In addition, a $75 gift card and free game is included along with the purchase of either the Kinect, Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six Siege, Name Your Game, Gears of War Ultimate, Xbox One Elite, The Lego Movie Videogame, Halo: The Master Chief Collection, and Xbox One 1TB Holiday bundles. Note that the free game selection is limited to Watch Dogs, The Crew, and Assassins Creed Unity.
Other Surface products are also included in the sale, which means you can save $100 off the price of a Surface 3, and $30 off the price of a Surface Book bundle. The usual $199.99 price of a Surface Dock has also been cut $30.
Do you think these savings are worth it? If so, you better act soon as this sale will not last forever.