Just two weeks after we reported that Acer would start shipping the Liquid M330 affordable Windows 10 Mobile smartphone later this month, the US Microsoft Store is now selling the handset for just $99. Please find the official description below:
The 4.5-inch (854 x 480) touch display brings your memories to life with an authentic view perfect for reading, photos, and video. A dual core processor keeps the Liquid M330 moving fast and seamless. With two 5MP cameras, you can capture special occasions, snap instant selfies, and record video. A sophisticated texture design on the rear cover sports a fabric-inspired motif, while the silver middle frame has a distinct square pyramid design. And the microSD card slot (up to 64GB) makes it easy to take your files with you wherever you roam.
However, we have to report that the tech specs from the Microsoft Store are slightly different than the specs Acer previously shared in its press release: Microsoft says that the Liquid M330 features a dual-core Snapdragon 210 and that the battery delivers up to 5 hours of talk time, which seems incorrect. Please find below the official specs from Acer’s press release:
- 4.5-inch FWVGA (854×480) IPS display
- 5.3- x 2.6-x 0.39-inches and weighing only 5.1 ounces.
- 4G LTE Cat. 4, Bluetooth 4.0 EDR and 802.11b/g/n
- 5MP rear shooter with flash, front 5MP fixed focus camera
- Quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 210 processor
- 1GB of RAM
- 8GB of internal storage (expandable with MicroSD)
- Removable 2000mAh battery delivering up to 15 hours talk time and up to 230 hours in standby on a single charge.
As we told you previously, the $139 Lumia 550 offers slightly better specs such as a 4.7-inch 1280×720 display and a 2100mAh battery, so we’re not sure if the Acer Liquid M330 is a very good value. Nevertheless, it’s still nice to have another OEM that supports Windows 10 Mobile, right? Please tell us in the comments if you would recommend the Acer Liquid M330.Further reading: Acer, Microsoft, OEMs, smartphone, Windows 10 Mobile