Just recently, we learned that Microsoft is set to open up new Microsoft Store locations in Syracuse, New York on November 13th; Metairie, Louisiana on November 14th; and Chandler, Arizona on November 14th. Now, we have learned that four new Microsoft Stores will open in California, Maryland, Oklahoma, and Canada, towards the end of the November month.
These new Microsoft Store openings are part of the company’s attempt to expand its existing retail footprint in the US as well as Canada. Microsoft wants to deliver a premium retail experience that is not only entertaining, but also offers consumers an excellent selection and service with their purchases.
These are the four new Microsoft Store locations and opening dates:
- Woodland Hills Mall, Oklahoma: 7021 S Memorial Drive, Tulsa, OK 74133 (Lower level near JC Penny), 10:30 a.m. CST on Thursday, Nov. 20.
- Los Cerritos Center, California: 331 Los Cerritos Center, Cerritos, CA 90703 (Next to The Limited), 10:30 a.m. PST on Saturday, Nov. 22.
- Westfield Montgomery Mall, Maryland: 7101 Democracy Blvd., Bethesda, MD 20817 (Level 2, near Macy’s), 10:30 a.m. ET on Saturday, Nov. 22.
- Toronto Eaton Centre, Canada: 220 Yonge St, Toronto, ON M5B 2H1, Canada (Level 1, across from Express), 10:30 a.m. EST on Thursday, 20 Nov.
These four new locations are accompanied by three new locations set to open during the first part of the month. These locations include New York, Arizona, and Louisiana:
- Syracuse, New York: Thursday, Nov. 13. Location is 9090 Destiny USA Drive, Syracuse, NY 13204 (Near the Food Court), 10:30 a.m. EST.
- Chandler, Arizona: Friday, Nov. 14. Location is 3111 W. Chandler Blvd., Chandler, AZ 85226 (Lower Level, near Macy’s), 10:30 a.m. MST.
- Metairie, Louisiana: Friday, Nov. 14. Location is 3301 Veterans Memorial Blvd., Metairie, LA 70002 (Dillards Wing), 10:30 a.m. CST.
A typical Microsoft Store offers an assortment of products, including Windows 8.1 desktops, tablets, laptops, Windows Phone devices, Xbox One, Office 365, and much more. Customers can also receive service, get recommendations, and receive help with PC setups. These services ensure that the customer walks out of a Microsoft Store ready to operate their new machine.
The Woodland Hills Mall retail store will be 2,733 square feet (sales floor only) and marks Microsoft’s second retail store in Oklahoma. The Los Cerritos Center retail store will be 1,807 square feet (sales floor only) and marks Microsoft’s 13th retail store in California. The Westfield Montgomery Mall retail store will be 1,273 square feet (sales floor only) and marks Microsoft’s third retail store in Maryland.
The Toronto Eaton Centre retail store will be 2,280 square feet (sales floor only) and marks Microsoft’s eighth retail store in Canada.
Microsoft typically offers launch day festivities, including discounted offers and giveaways, during the opening ceremonies, but those details have yet to be made available. If you are planning on attending, make sure you get there early and let us know in the comments below.Further reading: Microsoft, Microsoft Store