Microsoft ScaleUp launches its latest cohort in India to help startups grow their business
Microsoft ScaleUp, previously known as Microsoft Accelerator, has selected 12 startups to be part of its new 12th cohort in India.
Microsoft ScaleUp focuses on late-stage B2B start-ups and helps them accelerate their business growth. ScaleUp is part of the ‘Microsoft for Startups’ initiative launched a couple of months ago and delivers access to technology, go-to-market and community benefits that helps startups grow their customer and revenue base.
The selected startups in the 12th cohort are focused on areas of Artificial Intelligence, virtual reality, Big Data analytics, among others to build solutions for the market.
- AppICE has built a proprietary platform that can take soft and hard sensor data from connected devices like smartphones and use machine learning to generate actionable insights.
- Appiyo Technologies’ Twixor is the first of its kind ‘customer engagement platform’ which brings together the power of ‘bi-directional actionable messaging’ and Business Process Management (BPM). Twixor delivers actionable customer engagement in a PWA (Progressive Web App) capsule powered by their versatile BPM engine.
- Avanseus Technologies delivers AI based enterprise solutions for Mobile, Fixed, Transmission and IP Backbone Networks, Industrial Analytics, Security, Railways and the Internet of Things, transforming massive amounts of data into useful business insights and actions.
- eGovernments Foundation aims to build and drive government transformations across India using open source technology.
- Gaia Smart Cities Solution is a Data Automation and Analytics Company focused on bringing together multiple IoT and digital data streams into a single platform to enable the clients to measure, monitor and manage performance and service delivery.
- GrowthEnabler Pii (Personalised Intelligence Interface) provides insights and intelligence on Technology Disruption, Digital Innovation and its impact on large corporations to solve their business issues and create competitive advantage. Their unique Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning engine connects business issues to global innovative emerging companies and startups.
- Karo Sambhav is a tech-enabled, environmentally beneficial and socially responsible Producer Responsibility Organization (PRO) that is setting up a robust India-wide transformative solution on e-waste management.
- Kogence brings flexibility, agility and productivity in the High Performance Computing (HPC) based workflows.
- MachineSense has developed a patented Industrial IoT system for Predictive, Preventative and Electrical Maintenance of Industrial Machines. The company aims to build an IIoT platform for factory and building utilities that includes electricity, compressed air, water, HVAC, vacuum, etc.
- SmartVizX is developing VArch Suite, a virtual reality product that improves interior design collaboration in the Architecture-Engineering-Construction (AEC) industry by offering immersive visualization, spatial awareness, interactivity with design elements, data management and communication features.
- Sprinkle Data provides Search based Insight discovery and adaptive data management software-as-service.
- Xurmo Technologies is a self-service data ingestion, preparation and analysis platform built with the vision to simplify and automate data-driven decisions. By simplifying the analytics process, Xurmo enables faster adoption of data-driven decision making in enterprises.
During the six-month program, these startups will work closely with Microsoft leaders, industry experts, and leverage the Microsoft Partner Network to scale their business models and serve enterprise clients. These startups will get access to technology expertise, infrastructure, and Azure cloud platform to build a strong technology backbone for their business.
As part of the program, these startups will also have access to a vibrant global alumni network of over 730 startup graduates as well as access to Microsoft industry and customer events.Further reading: India, Microsoft for Startups, Microsoft ScaleUp