Microsoft has pushed out a minor update for their Remote Desktop app on Apple’s iOS devices to fix a number of bugs that had been discovered since the previous update.
Here’s the full release notes:
We’ve put together some bug fixes and small feature updates for this 10.1.4 release. Here’s what’s new:
- Addressed an issue where the client would report a 0x5000007 error message when connecting via an RD Gateway server.
- User account passwords updated in the credential UI are now saved after a successful log-in.
- Addressed an issue where range and multi-select with the mouse/trackpad (SHIFT+click and CTRL+click) did not work consistently.
- Addressed a bug where the apps displayed in the in-session switcher UI were out of sync with the remote session.
- Made some cosmetic changes to the layout of Connection Centre workspace headers.
- Improved the visibility of the on-screen keyboard buttons for dark backdrops.
- Fixed a localisation bug in the disconnect dialogue.
Do you use the Microsoft Remote Desktop app on your iPhone or iPad? Let us know in the comments below and then follow us on Facebook and Pinterest for more Microsoft app content.
Developer: Microsoft Corporation