Microsoft has pushed out a minor update for their Remote Desktop app on Apple’s iOS devices to fix a number of bugs that had been discovered since the previous update.
Here’s the full release notes:
We've put together some bug fixes and small feature updates for this 10.1.4 release. Here's what's new:
- Addressed an issue where the client would report a 0x5000007 error message when connecting via an RD Gateway server.
- User account passwords updated in the credential UI are now saved after a successful log-in.
- Addressed an issue where range and multi-select with the mouse/trackpad (SHIFT+click and CTRL+click) did not work consistently.
- Addressed a bug where the apps displayed in the in-session switcher UI were out of sync with the remote session.
- Made some cosmetic changes to the layout of Connection Centre workspace headers.
- Improved the visibility of the on-screen keyboard buttons for dark backdrops.
- Fixed a localisation bug in the disconnect dialogue.