The iOS Microsoft Remote Desktop app updated to Version 10.3.0 this week with a number of new features, bug fixes, and some improvements to the service’s code to increase its efficiency.
Here’s the full release notes for this latest app update:
In this release we’ve made some significant updates to the shared underlying code that powers the Remote Desktop experience across all our clients. We’ve also added some new features and addressed bugs and crashes that were showing up in error reporting.
- The client-side IME candidate window is now draggable.
- Integrated Kerberos support in the CredSSP security protocol sequence.
- Support for HTTP proxies in WVD and on-prem scenarios.
- Made updates to improve interoperability with current and forthcoming features in the Windows Virtual Desktop service.
- Microsoft Remote Desktop is a service powered by Microsoft that lets users access remote desktops, PCs, and virtual apps from their smartphone or tablet.
Do you use the iOS Microsoft Remote Desktop app often? Let us know why or why not in the comments below and then follow us on Pinterest and Twitter for more Microsoft app updates.
Developer: Microsoft Corporation