The iOS Microsoft Remote Desktop app updated to Version 10.0.6 earlier today. While this latest update isn’t as feature packed as recent updates, it does contain bug fixes for several issues that were affecting users.
Here’s the full release notes for the 10.0.6 update:
It’s time for a quick update with some bug fixes. Here’s what is included in this release:
- Fixed a number of VoiceOver accessibility issues.
- Fixed an issue where users were unable to connect with Turkish credentials.
- Sessions displayed in the switcher UI are now ordered by when they were launched.
- Tapping the back button in the Connection Center now takes you back to the last active session.
- Swiftpoint mice are now released when switching away from the client to another app.
- Improved interoperability with the Windows Virtual Desktop service.
- Fixed crashes that were showing up in error reporting.
Microsoft revamped the iOS Remote Desktop app back in November 2019 and has since updated the app on an almost monthly basis with the addition of major features and increased functionality.
Do you use Microsoft Remote Desktop? Let us know if you’re enjoying these iOS updates in the comments below and then follow us on Pinterest for more app updates.