Microsoft has rolled out a new update to the Remote Desktop app for Android. In this update, which bumps the version number to 8.1.15, Microsoft has "quickly" addressed all reported issues from the previous build release. In this update, Microsoft has fixed the following issues:
- Connection denied when there is a gateway IP mismatch
- Time mismatch on remote PC and app that causes application issues
- Ignoring the gateway you provide and instead trying to connect using PC/hostname
- Connection issues that cause error 0x4
- UI bug where you see 'No Apps' in the Desktop tab when a feed contains only desktops
With the Microsoft Remote Desktop app, you can connect to a remote PC and your work resources from almost anywhere. You can experience the power of Windows with RemoteFX in a Remote Desktop client designed to help you get your work done wherever you are. Grab the latest app from the download link below. For those curious, Microsoft's Remote Desktop app for Windows Phone was last updated in March.