Microsoft releases Windows 10 Mobile Insider build 15043 to the Slow Ring
After treating Windows 10 Mobile fans on the Fast Ring to build 15043 last week, Dona Sarkar and the Windows Insider team have just announced its release to the Slow Ring. As a reminder, we’re re-visiting our previous posts and giving you a reminder of what is new, changed and improved with this build.
— Dona Sarkar (@donasarkar) March 2, 2017
- Speech packs will be unable to download on this build.
- Adding a new card / paying with an existing card will not work in Microsoft Wallet.
- We fixed the issue causing the Settings app to crash when navigating to Settings > Devices and you should be able to pair a Bluetooth device without any issue. The Bluetooth quick action from Action Center should also now work again. This issue could have also resulted in decreased Flashlight quick action reliability.
- Using Continuum to connect to a display wirelessly should also work as expected.
- We fixed an issue resulting in screen rotation sometimes unexpectedly not working on the last Insider flight.
- We fixed an issue where live tiles were not updating some apps such as Outlook Mail and Calendar.
- We fixed an issue where under Settings > Update & security > Phone update Insiders might see the text “Some Settings are managed by your organization” even though the phone wasn’t being managed by an organization.
- We fixed an issue from recent flights where you couldn’t paste or drag a folder from the PC to your phone
- We fixed an issue where tapping the link for a website with an associated app would crash Microsoft Edge and not open the associated app.
- We fixed an issue where downloads from Microsoft Edge directly to an SD card might unexpectedly use space on the local phone storage as well.
- We fixed an issue where the keyboard might dismiss after a second when opening a new tab in Microsoft Edge and quickly starting to type.
- We’ve fixed an issue that could result in your personal typing dictionary being unexpectedly deleted and having to train the keyboard from scratch.
- We fixed an issue where, during the download of a phone update, after disconnecting then reconnecting to Wi-Fi due to low reception you might get an error saying the download needs a better connection to continue, despite currently being connected to a good Wi-Fi connection.
- We’ve improved the video playback experience when using Continuum for phone wirelessly over Miracast.
If you have not already downloaded this build, we wish you well in your download! Once you’ve downloaded, let us know if you notice anything else that is new, fixed, or broken, by dropping us a comment below!Further reading: build 15043, Windows 10 Mobile, Windows Inisder