Windows 10 Mobile Insiders aren't the only ones receiving updates this morning. Microsoft is also pushing cumulative update KB3140768 to non-Insider Windows 10 machines, bringing them to build 10586.164.
- Improved support for Bluetooth, wearables, and apps accessing contacts.
- Improved reliability in app installation and Narrator.
- Improved performance for hibernation, content entry in apps, and downloading and installing updates.
- Fixed issue that didn’t allow login to an Xbox from a PC running Windows 10.
- Fixed security issue created when attempting to play corrupted content.
- Fixed security issue that could allow remote code execution while viewing a PDF in Microsoft Edge.
- Fixed additional issues with .NET Framework, Internet Explorer 11, and networking.
- Fixed additional security issues with Microsoft Edge, Internet Explorer 11, USB storage driver, kernel mode drivers, .NET Framework, graphic fonts, OLE, secondary logon, PDF library, and Adobe Flash Player.
If you're running Windows 10 on a non-Insider machine, then go to Settings > Update & Security > Windows Update, and hit that update button. Let us know what you think of this new build in the comments.