Microsoft plans big things at the National Retail Foundation’s BIG Show January 15-17th
Microsoft is preparing to show off at the annual National Retail Federation’s BIG Show 2017 later this month. Between January 15-17th, over 500 exhibitions will be presenting to 33,000 attendees from countries all over the world and our favorite Redmond company could be plotting something big for just the occasion.
The event will be hosted at the Jacob K. Javits Convention Center in New York where Microsoft will set up a booth with hundreds of other retailers. At #2803, the tech giant has quite the intriguing line-up planned with ‘new tools – mobile devices…’, ‘intelligent self-scanning robots’, and more.
- Hear firsthand success stories from the world’s leading brands and start conversations with Microsoft & partner teams on how you can build on your infrastructure and drive digital transformation
- Experience a unique “day-in-the-life” style personalized digital shopping journey walkthrough featuring Cortana Intelligence, bots, recommendation engines, AI, beacons, mobile solutions and more.
- Check out new tools – mobile devices, role-optimized dashboards and apps like StaffHub that will improve productivity and sales effectiveness of your sales associates
- Learn how advanced analytics and predictive capabilities are enabling retailers to gather insights on shopper demographics and preferences, improve customer service and response time, optimize forecasting and inventory levels, personalize offerings, and better manage supply chains to meet customer demand.
- Get a first look at game changing offerings like intelligent self-scanning robots, blockchain with RFID for supply chain, innovative lighting that understands traffic patterns, smart buildings and more in our Innovation Zone.
If you’re heading to the retail flagship event, you’ll be able to visit Microsoft booth #2803 to see what they’re up to. Furthermore, the customer panel is available for all Expo attendees to take part. It will be located at the Level 3 Expo Hall (Room 3) onTuesday, January 17th starting at 11:30 a.m. and running for an hour.
But if you want to get in on the good stuff, you’ll need to register before the event. Sign-ups are available to meet with Microsoft Executives, get a hosted booth tour, and take part in the Exhibitor Insights session.Further reading: Microsoft, NRF, Retail's BIG Show