If you thought the Xbox One X Project Scorpio Edition was pretty unique, think again. Yesterday, Microsoft unveiled the Xbox One X and Curry 4 “More Power” VIP Kit, created in collaboration with Under Armour, Stance, V-Moda and Incase. The kit includes a custom-designed Xbox One X console, a pair of customized Under Armour Curry 4 sneakers and many more cool accessories to make your gaming life even more awesome.
“The Xbox One X ‘More Power‘ VIP Kit is a dream for sneakerheads, gamers, entertainment enthusiasts, and lifestyle aficionados,” said Aaron Greenberg, GM Xbox Marketing. “We have the custom Curry 4 “More Power” colorway inspired by the world’s most powerful console, Xbox One X, paired with the console itself, the super-premium Xbox One Elite controllers and the best products in their respective categories from Stance, V-MODA, and Incase in a single package.”
Here is the list of everything that’s included in the Xbox One X ‘More Power‘ VIP Kit:
- A custom-designed Xbox One X Console with 2 Xbox One Elite controllers, select Xbox One games and 12 months of both Xbox Live Gold and Xbox Game Pass
- Under Armour Curry 4 “More Power” custom colorway
- Stance Athletic limited edition socks featuring the Xbox logo
- V-MODA Crossfade 2 Wireless Headphones customized with Xbox logo
- Incase NoviConnected 4 Wheel Hubless Travel Roller, which includes high power charging for all your mobile devices
"While the kit is intended for select press and influencers, fans should keep their eyes on all partner social channels for a chance to get their hands on one," explained the Xbox team. Let us know in the comments if you think this is a cool partnership to celebrate the launch of Xbox One X.