The Microsoft OneDrive app updated to Version 12.61.1 on Apple’s iPhones and iPads today. This update features a variety of fixes relating to the app’s accessibility features such as VoiceOver and the visibility of the in-app icons.
Here’s the full release notes:
We've addressed Accessibility based bugs including:
- VoiceOver now comprehensively reads out dates for folders in the Libraries view.
- The role assignment for filter buttons that appear when searching for a folder/file has been updated so that VoiceOver correctly announces the control.
- VoiceOver now announces the appropriate roles for buttons on a users' Plan page and on the Libraries page.
- Adjustments to the luminosity ratio of the icons on the 'Sign in' and 'Enter password' pages have been made to allow for clear visibility of the icons.
- Content present on the 'Sign in' page now appropriately adapts to large text settings.
The iOS OneDrive app also updated earlier this month on January 5th though that update was rather small and only included a variety of unnamed bug fixes and improvements.