This latest update adds the ability to add shapes to PDF files and fixes bugs relating to file size and file upload displays.
Here’s the full release notes:
- Circles, squares, and lines, oh my. PDF mark up isn't in Kansas anymore, now you can add shapes.
- Sometimes, when attempting to upload something via the share extension, it would show the last item that you uploaded via the share extension, rather than the newly-selected one. Other times, the correct item would show, but it would be stuck in a waiting state after you hit upload. Both of these issues have been fixed.
- Did you know that your photos are searchable? Find the memory you are looking for with the new search bar in the Photos tab. Dog, cat, flower, sunrise--search away!
- iPad users sometimes saw the the wrong file size displayed when downloading a photo or video to their device. This was very confusing and has been fixed.
- Our scan button used to shrink whenever we showed a toast message. It got tired, took a long nap and hasn't been shrinking properly lately. Thankfully, it's now awake, fully rested and will animate when it's supposed to.