Microsoft is jumping on the Black Friday bandwagon by offering several cool deals on various popular products. Deals include laptops, free Windows Phones, and a $100 Kinect bundle.
“Getting a jump on your holiday shopping? Be sure to make a stop at your local Microsoft Store. We’re here – and ready – to make shopping for your favorite products a little easier. And you won’t want to miss out on our major Black Friday deals starting at midnight on Friday, 11/25,” states Microsoft Store’s Facebook page.
The company’s Black Friday deals are scheduled to start at 12AM Pacific time this Friday the 25th.
Here is a short list of what Microsoft is offering for Black Friday (thanks to GeekWire for making this list):
- Samsung RC512 laptop running Windows 7: $499, normally $799.
- Xbox Ultimate Gaming Bundle: Up to $200 off.
- Kinect Sensor Holiday Bundle (with Fruit Ninja, Gunstringer and Kinect Adventures): $99.99, normally $149.99. (Not available online.)
- Free Windows Phone with a two-year service agreement. (The site doesn’t yet name the model or carrier.)
- Office Home and Student: $119.99, normally $149.99
- Up to $40 off Office for Mac.
- Sony S137GX Notebook: $599, normally $999. (Online-only deal)
- Acer Iconia Dual-Screen Touchbook: $599, normally $999.
- Price cuts on games including Madden 2012, Halo Anniversary and others (available in stores only).
Check out the Microsoft Store for more details on the deals.Further reading: Kinect, Microsoft, Windows Phone 7