As the holiday shopping season races towards many advertisers, the Bing Ads Agency is set to help provide a curated marketing experience for advertising agencies. The Bing Ads team has recently announced the release of its new marketing tool, Bing Ads Holiday Agency Kit.
The new Bing Ads Holiday Agency Kit comes equipped with insights, marketing materials, coupons and a fun sales contest to help guide marketing efforts this season. Specifically, Microsoft’s new kit includes:
- Useful data on holiday market spend and search trends
- Templates and strategies to boost your clients’ holiday sales and maximize your time
- Tips on how to best connect with holiday shoppers
For advertisers looking for something a bit more precise, The Bing Ads team have also created region-specific kits, which look to harness powerful regional insights to help better market in those areas.
The Bing Ads team is also hosting a chance to win a trip for two to Maui, Hawaii with its Bing Take Places Agency Contest.
From October 26 through December 31, 2015, grow the revenue of your existing Bing Ads accounts or onboard new client accounts to Bing Ads, and you could be eligible to win a trip for two to Maui. Runner ups will win great prizes too! No need to enter, just participate and we’ll monitor your success. See the official rules for the U.S. online.
- Grand Prize: Trip for two to Maui. Includes roundtrip airfare, six nights standard hotel accommodation, and a $200 travel allowance.
- Silver Prize:* Microsoft Surface Pro 4
- Bronze Prize:* Xbox One with EA Sports Madden NFL 16 bundle
- From everyone at Bing, have a happy holiday season!
The kit is free and can be downloaded here.Further reading: Advertising, agency, Bing, Marketing, Microsoft