Microsoft’s new conference, Ignite, will be held in Chicago this May 2015, and is the company’s conference for IT professionals. For Ignite, Microsoft is looking for feedback from previous event attendees on what they liked or disliked. With all this feedback, hopefully Ignite will be a hit with IT pros looking for a fun and informative conference.
To gather this feedback, Microsoft is hosting what they call TweetJams, with their different twitter accounts in order to communicate with potential attendees on what they would like to see Ignite look like. Here is the list of questions Microsoft has posted:
- 1.What’s one thing you’ve loved in a past event that you’d like to see included in Microsoft Ignite?
- 2.How can we help showcase your community at Microsoft Ignite?
- 3.What is your preferred way to engage with our engineering teams at the event?
- 4.What specific sessions do you want to see?
- 5.What have you seen done at ANY event you’ve attended, Microsoft or other, that we should consider doing at Microsoft Ignite?
- 6.How interested are you in learning about other Microsoft products, such as Azure and Windows 10?
- 7.What’s one “can’t miss” thing to do in Chicago?
- 8.As you know from past events, we throw a great party for attendees. What do you value in a party? Great band? Cool venue? Loud or quiet?
Hopefully Ignite will be a hit for Microsoft, and everyone who goes. If you are interested in participating in one of the TweetJams, follow the source link and add one to your calendar.Further reading: Conference, Ignite, IT, Microsoft