The relatively new iOS Microsoft Lists app updated to Version 1.36.14 this week. While this update did include the usual minor improvements and bug fixes, it also added support for iPad. Microsoft Lists has only supported the iPhone since it launched back in January.
Here’s the full release notes for the update:
- Lists is now available as iPad optimized app so all relevant information adapts well to iPad form factor both in landscape and portrait mode.
- Enabled support for conditional access related to Intune app protection policy in addition to other bug fixes and stability improvements.
Microsoft Lists is a new tool for Microsoft 365 users that’s designed for, well, making lists. The tool is quite a bit more advanced than the similar-sounding Microsoft To Do service and apps though and offers a large number of additional functions and features designed more for power users than the average person looking to make a list of groceries.
Here’s some of the official features:
- Track and manage lists wherever you’re working
- See recent and favorite lists
- View lists even when offline
- Edit your lists and list items
- Capture and add photos with QR code support
- Create, share, and track lists with anyone
- Start quickly with ready-made templates
- Customize your views using sort, filter, and group by
- Dark mode and landscape orientation support
- Built-in enterprise-grade data security and compliance
- Intune device management support with MDM and MAM policies