Microsoft has launched its revamped Xbox support website. The new redesign aims to give users a faster and simpler wait to access their account, games, devices and subscription.
The new site also provides users with important notifications about their accounts as well as other general Xbox news they might need to know straight from the main page. It also provides a healthy list of other new goodies, including:
- Smarter search – Search using your own words and we’ll match you with the best solution we have, plus suggestions from the community. The new search is focused on support exclusively and improves from use over time.
- Personal notifications – Sign in with your Microsoft account and we’ll give you notifications and alerts to solve problems or prevent them before they happen.
- Designed for mobile – The new site is designed to work and look great on your phone or tablet so you can get help easily from your preferred device. And of course, it looks great from a web browser too.
- New Contact Us – We’ve made it quick and easy to solve problems on your own, but we know that sometimes you just need to connect with a person. Contact options are conveniently located in every article and offer new tools to connect you to the best options for your specific question.
- It’s fast – If you’re a gamer, you probably get enough of lag and loading screens. You might not be able to see it, but we rebuilt support.xbox.com from the ground up to help every page load faster.
Although the company hasn’t named any yet, Microsoft also plans to introduce “more updates to keep improving Xbox Support online based on your feedback.” What do you think of the new site?Further reading: Microsoft, Xbox, Xbox One