Today, Microsoft announced new efforts to integrate Microsoft tools with LinkedIn. With the new integration of Dynamics 365 for Sales and LinkedIn Sales Navigator, Microsoft hopes to “help salespeople deliver better outcomes using insights from LinkedIn Sales Navigator and LinkedIn’s 500 million professionals.” The company also hopes that Sales Navigation combined with Dynamics 365 will increase the effectiveness of salespeople by “tapping into their professional networks and relationships.” Other key ways in which the integration will improve the outlook for salespeople can be seen below.
- Leveraging signals across email, CRM and LinkedIn to get contextual recommendations for the next best action within Dynamics 365 for Sales, facilitating introductions directly through the company’s network, and sending InMail, messages and customized connection requests.
- Engaging buyers with tailored content throughout the account lifecycle, and getting account and lead updates including news mentions and job changes.
- Building strong relationships with existing contacts through access to LinkedIn profile details including photos, current roles and work history.
The enhancements will be available in July as a single offer for half the half the cost of competitive solutions in the market. Noted by LinkedIn in a separate post, the integrations will be sold as “Microsoft Relationship Sales Solution” and will be starting at $135 per seat per month before volume discounts. LinkedIn highlights the following enhancements.
- Displaying Sales Navigator person and company information on every Dynamics lead, contact, account and opportunity page.
- Daily updates between systems so the accounts and contacts sales reps are actively working on in Dynamics 365 are automatically saved to Sales Navigator. In addition, sales reps can see in Sales Navigator what people and companies are already saved in Dynamics, and vice-versa.
- With a single click, the ability to write select Sales Navigator activities (InMails, messages, notes and call logs) to Dynamics 365.
Ever since introduction last July, companies such as HP, AccuWeather, Ecolab, Helsana and the Renault Sports Formula One Team have transformed their businesses using Dynamics 365. You can read up on the full announcement by checking here, and join the Microsoft Business Forward Webcast On Wednesday, May 3, at 10 a.m. Eastern Time to learn more about Dynamics 365 and these new solutions.Further reading: Dynamics 365, LinkedIn, Microsoft