Microsoft Ignite is a popular get-together for IT professionals who want some insight into upcoming technologies and opportunities to build out their Microsoft skillsets. Next year's Ignite event will be held in Atlanta on September 26-30, after being rescheduled and relocated from Chicago, and pre-registration is now open, according to the Windows blog.
Here's what you can expect at Ignite 2016:
• 1,000+ hours of content, 700+ sessions, and a multitude of networking opportunities
Insights and roadmaps from industry leaders
• Deep dives and live demos on the products you use every day
• Direct access to product experts
• Interactive digital labs
• Knowledge and answers direct from the source
• Smart people talking tech everywhere you look
Microsoft's complete event schedule for 2016 looks like this, according to the Microsoft Blog, just in case you'd like to fill out your entire calendar for the year:
It looks like Microsoft has some excellent opportunities on tap in 2016 to get up close and personal with the company's products, services, and personnel, and so get your flights booked.