The great thing about Windows 10 is that Microsoft has developed a vibrant ecosystem of OEM partners creating desktop PCs, ultrabooks and 2-in-1s for all types of consumers. Some of you may prefer old-school laptops with lots of ports and no gimmicks, others may be more interested in touch screens and stylus support, but in the end everyone should be able to find what they’re looking for.
If this not the case, Microsoft is here to help: this week the company highlighted a few Windows 10 PCs from its partners that should deliver “the perfect balance of cost and capabilities.” Some of them are currently on sale on the US Microsoft Store, which is even better. We’ve selected the most interesting models below:
- At just ($249) $100 off, the ASUS Transformer Mini T102HA is one of the cheapest 2-in-1 PCs you can buy on the Microsoft Store, and it includes a detachable keyboard and pen.
- Starting at $599, the Acer Switch Alpha 12 has a slightly bigger screen with IPS technology, a faster Intel Core processor and a a 165-degree rotating kickstand.
- For the same price, you can also get the Samsung Galaxy TabPro S ($300 off), which has a beautiful AMOLED touchscreen plus some synergies with Galaxy smartphones through Samsung’s proprietary Flow technology.
- Starting at $329.99, the new HP Pavilion x360 is an affordable convertible laptop that is available in three different screen sizes.
- At just $699 ($200 off), the Dell Inspiron 13 5000 Series 2-in-1 comes with and Intel Core i7 processor, 8GB of RAM and a 13.3-inch full HD touchscreen
- The ASUS ZenBook UX510 (starting at $999.00) is a premium ultrabook with a 15.6-inch anti-glare display, an Intel Core i7 processor and a discrete GeForce GTX GPU.
If you’re planning to buy a new PC in the near future, let us know what do you think of these different options in the comments. We also invite you to check the PC Sale on the US Microsoft Store, which is regularly updated with new deals on Windows 10 PCs and tablets.Further reading: 2-in-1s, Laptop, Windows 10