Microsoft Flow, the IFTTT-like tool, allows users to create automated workflows between their favorite apps and services to get notifications, synchronize files, collect data, and more. Flow has seen “huge growth” in the five months since it launched, according to a blog post announcing a new set of features coming to the service
According to Stephen Siciliano, Principal Group PM Manager at Microsoft Flow, new enhancements to Microsoft Flow will “extend support for partner services, and modernize approvals for businesses of all sizes.” Microsoft partners will also be able to ship support for their own services directly from Microsoft Flow with a new connector. You can see few of the productivity and approval enhancements below.
- Create an approval process in seconds: Rich templates and a streamlined design experience make it possible for any user to quickly configure an approval process
- Keep business running smoothly with approvals everywhere needed: Flow now offers a smooth mobile experience for approving or rejecting requests on the go.
- Shareable button triggers to empower end users: Users can now share Microsoft Flow buttons – workflows triggered by a simple tap – with end users.
- More collaborative Flow creation: Team flows allow multiple people to own and manage a flow together.
- Instant action through faster, richer button flows: Microsoft Flow button shortcuts on the home and lock screens of mobile devices make it faster than ever to trigger a flow.
In addition to the above enhancements, Microsoft also notes that Microsoft flow now makes it possible for partners to build and integrate their own services. For a total of more than 115+ different APIs, Flow can connect to services big and small and help users be more productive and accomplish tasks that would have been difficult before. Anyone can submit their own connector for free, so you can learn more about Microsoft Flow by clicking here, and sign up for free by following this link.