Microsoft is bringing its one-day event, Extend, intended to coalesce and display cutting-edge technologies from its Office, Data Platform and Open Specifications products, to Paris, France this year.
On May 12, 2016, developers and journalist will all have a chance to meet with and have direct access to a team of Microsoft program managers and engineers who specialize in Data Platform, Office, and Open Specification products at the Microsoft Extend 2016 event.
While the meet and greet event is only a day long, attendees can expect a full schedule of information overload. Sessions start at 9:30 with an Office Developer Opportunity panel and end at 6:15 with a wrap up of OData Overview and Demonstrations.
The full list of times and sessions include:
Office / Data Platform
- 9:30-10:00 Office Developer Opportunity
- 10:00-10:45 Advanced Analytics Keynote
- 10:45-11:00 Break
- 11:00-11:45 Big Data Ingestion
- 11:45-12:45 Lunch
- 12:45-13:15 Machine Learning
- 13:15-13:45 R and Python
- 13:45-14:15 Power BI using Big Data
- 14:15-14:45 Cognitive Services
- 14:45-15:00 Break
- 15:00-15:30 Office Add-ins Intro and Development
- 15:30-16:00 Office 365 APIs: Office Graph
- 16:00-16:45 Mail, Calendar, and Contacts REST APIs and Protocols
- 16:45-17:15 Office Add-ins and Graph Testimonials by Infinite Square
- 17:15-17:45 Office and SharePoint Protocols
- 17:45-18:15 OData Overview and Demonstration
- 18:15-20:00 Cocktails and Appetizers
Just a bit more information regarding the hosts of the sessions include speakers such as Michael Bowman, senior program manager for the Office Interoperability team, Kwabena (K.B) Badu-Antwi, senior program manager of the Cloud and Enterprise Division and Vivek Gupta a Data Scientist at Microsoft among others
Sign up for the free event is open now and interested developers or journalist are encouraged to visit here for more details.Further reading: Azure, Events, Microsoft, Office, Power BI