Hi, OnMSFT.com readers! It’s the OnPodcast crew here with the usual reminder to tune in and watch our show! This week we’ll be on episode 90, and we’re covering Microsoft’s earnings and the future of Xbox!
Don’t miss our show on Sunday at 12 PM ET and 9 AM PT on our usual channels.
Please watch or listen to the normal channels to get this week’s Microsoft news and events from OnPodcast.
Big news of the week – Covering Microsoft earnings
Episode 90 Headlines:
- More changes coming to the Xbox dashboard UI in 2023
- Xbox CEO Phil Spencer says Game Pass is profitable, admits
- OneNote app on Windows now available in the Microsoft Store
- OneNote’s latest feature on Windows will help users enhance
- Microsoft is rolling out Android 12L to Surface Duo devices
- Microsoft Windows Developer Kit 2023 on ARM is available now
- Microsoft enhances support for Intel and AMD processors on Windows
Just as a reminder, you can add our playlist to your bookmarks using the links at the top of this post so you can catch up on all our episodes, and see the latest episode when it’s live.
Also check us out on Spotify, SoundCloud, and our other platforms via the links above our post. Thanks as always for watching and listening to us. You’re the reason we do this podcast, and we appreciate each and every one of you! We hope to see you on Sunday!