Microsoft’s E3 press briefing is now less than a week away, and this morning the company has just announced its biggest Xbox sale of the year starting on Thursday, June 7. For a limited time, you’ll be able to save big on hundreds of games and accessories, and Microsoft will also offer a $50 discount on all Xbox One consoles, including the Xbox One X.
Here are the some of the most interesting offers that will be available later this week:
- $199 for 500GB Xbox One S console, whiles supplies last
- $249 for 1TB Xbox One S bundles such as the the Xbox One S PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds Bundle, or Xbox One S Starter Bundle,
- $449 for Xbox One X console through June 23. If you buy one before June 10, you’ll also get a free digital copy of Red Dead Redemption with your purchase
- $10 off black, white, special edition and limited-edition Xbox Wireless Controllers
- Up to 75% off over 300 games on FIFA 18, NBA 2K18, Assassin’s Creed Origins, Forza Motorsport 7, Destiny 2, Super Lucky’s Tale, Monster Hunter: World, PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds and Sea of Thieves.
- One month of Xbox Live Gold and/or Xbox Game Pass for $1 on the Microsoft Store, or get six months of Xbox Live Gold for the price of three or save 50% off of 6 months of Xbox Games Pass at participating retailers.
We invite you to check the Microsoft Store and participating retailers on June 7 to see all the offers, which will also include discounted gaming accessories from Seagate, Turtle Beach and Hyperkin.Further reading: Microsoft Store, Xbox One, Xbox One X